The Congregational Care ministry is comprised of individuals who share a passion to be present with people when they need extra care and attention due to illness, injury or some other pressing need. Team members help coordinate the congregation’s response to individuals and families by providing:
- Cards to remind them of the church’s love for them
- Rides to doctor appointments or help with other errands
- Reassuring phone calls
- Light work around the home for those in need
- Respite care for caregivers so that they may have some “down time” in the midst of the demands placed on them by providing care to their loved ones
- Meals when one is first home from a hospital or care facility following therapy or other times of need.
All assistance is considered confidential. If you have a specific need or would like become part of this ministry, please contact the church office.