What is United Women in Faith?
What does United Women in Faith do?
Our members nurture one another in community and support U.S. and international projects and partners improving the lives of women, children and youth with their prayers, volunteer and advocacy efforts, and financial gifts.
Why should I join United Women in Faith?
United Women in Faith is a community of women committed to mission. As a member you can take advantage of many opportunities, including the following:
- Prayer, Bible studies and spiritual retreats.
- Hands-on mission in local communities.
- Mission education experiences.
- Leadership development and training opportunities.
- Supporting work with women, children and youth.
- Partnership with women in mission in the country and around the world.
- Advocacy for social justice issues, including those pertaining to the environment, domestic violence, immigration and the many other concerns that impact the lives of women, children and youth.
- Engagement in racial justice issues.
For more information, please contact the church office.