Our Hospitality Ministry Team is an integral part of our Church’s Commitment to Caring. We welcome our Community of Faith and our many guests by opening our hearts and doors to greet each and every one who enters. Our friendliness is reflected in:
- Greeter, Hospitality Host/Hostess and Coffee Fellowship programs shared each Sunday
- Guest bags and Children’s Activity Bags are sewn and made available to all who join us in our Sunday service
- Adult Fellowship activities such as potlucks and game nights are scheduled throughout the year
- Weddings and Receptions are most welcome within our Church building as well as our outside venue
- We warmly welcome new members through sponsors from our Community of Faith and a celebratory reception.
Welcome to your Church home where caring and friendliness is our gift of service. To join this ministry team, please contact the church office.