Giving is an important part of our faith. The offering in worship each Sunday is one way we ritualize our giving. Since many of us manage our finances on line and others give monthly, quarterly, or annually we just pass the plate in worship without putting anything in it. So that the offering can be a meaningful part of worship for all givers we have placed “Financial Giver” cards in the pews along with offering envelopes. Simply put one of those cards in offering plate as an act of worship.
Several folks who do on-line bill pay through their financial institution simply add the church as a vendor and set up periodic payments to made to the church.
The church also has an account through PayPal and can accept PayPal, credit card or debit card payments. You may access this through the donate button below.
- 1. Scroll down and click on the “Donate” button.
- 2. Put in the amount of your gift.
- 3. Designate where you want the money to go. If you designate more than one fund, be sure to list the amount for each. All gifts without a designation specified will go the Operating Budget (General Fund).
- 4. Click on the link for the type of gift you want to make. The button to pay through a PayPal account is big and the link for credit or debit cards is below it and much smaller. Be sure to get the right one.
- 5. Finish the transaction